Rhodeside & Harwell is seeking new staff to join our award-winning team of landscape architects, urban designers, and planners. Our work includes public urban plazas, streetscapes, parks and open space design, community revitalization, diplomatic and educational campus design, and historic preservation. We work locally, nationally and internationally with both public and private sector clients. Our office of 30 people is located in the heart of Old Town, Alexandria. We also have a small studio in Manhattan to serve our NY area projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are now seeking new landscape design staff for our Alexandria office with the following qualifications:
– Must have Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
– Must demonstrate strong skills in design and graphic communication
– Must have knowledge of construction document preparation and be interested in advancing skills in the development of technical drawings and details.
– The ideal candidate must be passionate about creating high-quality urban environments and care about the details of a project.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ONCE YOU ARE HERE
– Collaborate with internal design teams working on a wide range of urban-focused projects.
– Contribute to the development of design and preparation of construction document packages.
– Be a part of a dynamic office that is committed to invest in continued education, mentorship, and your professional development.
– Work with landscape architects, urban designers, urban planners, transportation planners, preservation specialists, horticulture experts, and construction managers in multi-disciplinary teams.
Interested candidates should email their resume and work samples, including at least one example of construction documents to:
Kevin Fisher | Kevinf@rhodeside-harwell.com
Drew Taylor | Drewt@rhodeside-harwell.com